Copyright © Waterwise swim school, perth
Committed to Drowning Prevention
* Survival swim (6 months to 6 years) - see www.infantaquatics.com
* Baby Swimming Lessons (mums 'n bubs water familiarisation/water play - toddler swimming lessons)
* Newborn swimming lessons
* School swimming Stages 1 - 6, learn to swim program
* The best kids swimming lessons in Perth!
* Adult swimming lessons for beginners, special course requirements (eg. Navy entrance, HUET/(T)Bosiet courses)
We get results. Fast!
Have you been paying for term after term of swimming lessons and seeing little progress? At Waterwise, we believe in teaching drowning prevention before strokes to get little swimmers safe and independent in water as quickly as possible.
Survival swim lessons in Perth WA will teach your infant or child to swim and float within weeks, not years. Guaranteed!
Alternatively, our progressive, more traditional lessons aim to get swimmers safe within a few terms. Infants and toddlers can take longer doing it the slower, Royal Life Saving Endorsed way.
When I saw an 8 year old boy who could do reasonable breathe-and-blow freestyle in a Stage 3 class where he could stand, yet sink like a rock in water too deep for him, I realised that traditional swimming lessons do not necessarily help to prevent drownings.
After years of spending term after term of teaching children and adults to blow bubbles, put their face in the water, or do beautiful kicking legs, I knew there had to be a better way to teach water safety.
I teach Survival Swim because it is an amazing program with guaranteed progress. The results speak for themselves.
This drowning prevention program in Perth is taught by fully qualified Infant Aquatics Instructors.
Stacy Gower (April 2013)
Mosman Park, Willetton, Karrinyup
Attadale (survival swim only)
Call Stacy - 0406 119 184